1. It is essential for all the students to carry their School Diary and identity card daily. Students will not be allowed to enter or leave school on short leave unless they show their identity cards at the gate, even though they are accompanied by parents/guardians.
2. A student should affix his/her recent photograph and write the required information, duly signed by a parent, in the space provided for in the School Diary.
3. Students who come to school on their own should reach the school punctually. If a student is found carrying a cell phone/ electronic gadget to school, it will be confiscated and deposited in the office.
4. Changing of classrooms between periods should be done in an orderly manner and silently. Students should not unnecessarily leave their class at the end of every period.
5. Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all school functions. Students who are slovenly dressed or not in uniform will be sent home. Use of hair gel is not allowed.
6. All boys (except Sikhs) must keep their hair short. Girls must tie their hair neatly .Non-Sikh boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals. Sikh boys must wear turbans in class IX and above.
7. No books (other than text books or library books), magazines or paper should be brought to the school. Lending or borrowing of money or other articles is not allowed.
8. Parents and guardians may meet the teachers during the specified time.
9. Students are not allowed to use the school telephone without the permission of the Receptionist. They will not be called to answer phone calls during class hours.
10. Office bearers will wear their respective badges daily.
11. Students using the school bus will maintain discipline in the bus.
12. The school does not permit the celebration of birthdays or festivals on the school campus. Parents are advised not to send sweets etc. with children for celebration of birthdays. Exchange of gifts is also not allowed. Birthday bumps are a punishable offence.
13. The school insists on the following measures to be observed by the members of staff and all students. Care must be taken to observe the “green rules” in order to maintain clean, green
14. Students are expected to respect school property. No student should damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. Any school property damaged even by accident should be reported at once to the class teacher or to the Vice-Principal or the Principal.
15. Gurukul World School students should invariably be polite wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct. They should greet their teachers when they meet them. Bullying and use of foul language are punishable offences.
16. Students are not allowed to bring any sharp instruments such as knives etc. to the school, or any kind of object that can cause injury to others.
17. Students are advised to keep their class room, school buildings and campus as clean as possible, and throw leftovers into the dustbins.