Admission Enquiry Form
Admission process for the current academic year is conducted by a non –refundable payment of a registration fee along with the submission of the registration (admission) form per student. The Registration (Admission) form should be filled in and signed by the parents.
Every students applying for any class is expected to appear for an Aptitude assessment. Students should have attained the eligible - age for the application of required grade. The age of the applicant should be as per define CBSE guidelines, this will determine the eligibility for admission to a particular class. Nursery 2+YEARS K.G. 1 3+YEARS K.G. II 4+YEARS and so on Photostat copy of birth certificate issued by Municipal Board should be attached at the time of admission as a proof of date of birth.
Communications related to admission status can be detailed at School office and Website. Documents Required :
1. Attested true copy of the Birth Certificate.
2. Original Transfer Certificate in case the child has attended another school
3. Medical Certificate from a qualified Registered Practitioner detailing ailment or particular health condition (if any).
4. Record of vaccination / immunization.
5. 3 copies of passport size photographs of child and parents.